Thursday 30 December 2010

My fave projects of 2010

Everybody seems to be showing their fave's and i hate to be left out! i cant do a full year of fave's becuase i only started my blog in May, soooo,here are some of my faves so far!

This is my Dream Catcher made using Wild Spirit digi from Delicious Doodles

This was one of my 'Audition' pieces when i applied for the Hunkydory design team.

Sweet Pea rubber stamp

This is an 8x8 using Luna bitterfrost from Pollycraft.

This is using a Little Claire project stamp set,a Christmas card with orange-yay!
This sugar nellie goth girl was a winner at Happy Stampers North West in October

Kenny k image.

This is one of my fave Claritystamp cards

Stampavie image

One of my fave Sassy Studio images, Pirate Penny.

This is using Snowmen from The Crafty Pad

is it cheating to throw an extra Sassy image in at the end?? This one is called bathtime.

Hope you like them!


5 comments:

  1. Love the choices you have made. They are all fantastic works of art and so inspirational
    Thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are all beautiful. Thanks for all your ideas and inspiration. looking forward to what you will do in 2011. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why they would be your fav's!!! I have a pic of how to link on my side bar! If you just save pic to your pc then add to side bar! I had the same prob when I tried to do it too!!!
    Happy New Year
    Hugs
    Dawn x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now THESE are some gorgeous cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Detailed and unique designs. Lovely - each and every one.
    Popped over from Feline Playful.

    ReplyDelete