Sunday 3 April 2011

Another Clarity card.

This is another of my Clarity Stamp cards for April. 

I love this sentiment and the 'stamp' stamps are sooo useful!

I used the Mountain Meadow big/juicy and Expresso Adirondack ink pads, gold pen for rough edging.


I didnt add extra colour inside the stamp with the thistle because i wanted it to stand out against the bright colours.


Some challenges

I Did It Creations Anything goes
Polkadoodle no printed backing paper
Woodware USA clean and simple

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely card. I love the embossing. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card and I love the way you embossed the background paper too! Thank you for playing with us at IDIC this week and good luck!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, so elegant! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles with your lovely card! Good luck!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. a fabulous project! Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at I Did it Creations! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card....

    Thank you for joining us at IDIC this week.

    Hugs Gurkiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely project.
    Thanks for joining in with Polka Doodles No Printed Papers challenge and good luck.
    x

    ReplyDelete