Sunday 28 August 2011

Clarity Snowflake bauble card.

Good morning to you, are you having a chilled out Sunday morning? me too, infact I might still be in bed- Its actually Saturday night and im scheduling this to go live on Sunday morning, is that cheating?
Im off work for a week now, but already I have surrendered to the call of the inkpad! I have a handful of cards to do for Barbara, but I wont be able to show you just yet.
Sooo, I thought I would show you a card using the lovely new snowflake stamps.

I stamped and clear embossed the smallest snowflake and then inked over.
The large flakes were gold embossed onto the nesty die-cut baubles and layered up.

The verse was gold embossed

I edged with gold pen, added some peel-offs that Christine Bell kindly gave me a couple of weeks ago, finished with a few gems from Hunkydory.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS!! When you get a chance, stop by my blog, I have a giveaway and freebie...www.justyolie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, very classy! HelenR :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Maria, you have done it again!! produced a fabulous card love the sentiments and the snowflakes are amazing:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Maria x. How long did ur non-crafting last? Lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What weight of paper do you stamp on to Maria? xx

    ReplyDelete