Wednesday 14 September 2011

2 blog posts on the same day!

2 blog posts in 1 day!
Firstly, thanks to everybody who joined me for the Hunkydory shows, and everybody who emailed.

Im in the green room waiting to go into the studio for the 4pm Hunkydory show, and I realised you still hav'nt seen some of my Clarity cards from the last Clarity weekend.  So I thought i would schedule a couple of posts to pass the time/keep me out of mischief.
This is using the Shepherds set.  I stamped on my cardblank and cut it out to form an aperture.  I then stamped onto double sided adhesive. I cut the backing into sections and covered the sections with Diamond Sparkles, Gold leaf strips and flakes, and coloured bits with copics.
I then attached decorated panel to the back of my aperture.

I think these will be great for my 'religious' cards.

Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Maria, yes your right they will be good for Religious readers they are stunning though! l love all the glitter it really stands out and the image is lovely too:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete