Monday 31 October 2011

A fairy,but its a dark one!

Well if Im gonna show you a fairy on Halloween it has to be a dark one does'nt it!
I was planning on showing you what I made for Amber's Birthday but I cant figure out how to fit it into a picture, so I may do it later if there is time.
So here is the fairy..
I bryaered with Pitch Black Adirondack and coloured with Copics,which im still practicing with!
I stamped the Fairy first and masked him, then stamped the toadstools to make it look like he is sat on them. Little glitter to the wings to finish.

Ok im gone, lots to do!
See you soon

4 comments:

  1. I do like this fairy and her toadstools, but I particularly like the way you have used such soft colouring to create this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this is gorgeous Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great love the Fairy sitting on the toadstool and the soft colours its just lovely:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Maria this is gorgeous and love the fairy on the toadstool :) The colouring is stunning :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete