Sunday 30 October 2011

Paddington in Mono

Happy Sunday to you! Well you did get an extra hour in bed so it must be happy right?
Actually I woke up and didnt know what time it was, had my phone and the Stereo updated itself? what about the laptop, eventually the penny dropped and I turned the radio on, I can always rely on good old Planet Rock to tell me the time.
Anyways... Here is a card using the Limited Edition Paddington Stamps, I thought I would do a batch of these for Barbara Gray's charity auction as they were so quick and easy to make.

I should also confess that the layout was inspired by Stevie's competition card for Happy Stampers North West (which was a winner) pic below.


Steve's competition card

The filmstrip is a Tim Holtz die. I drew through the windows onto white card so I knew where to stamp, and then stamped through an aperture mask.  I glazed with Glossy Accents.
You may also recognise the Scrabble set from Claritystamp, this set stays on my desk at all times, its so useful.

If you would like to contribute a card/cards to the charity auction, please click on the link to the Clarity shop in the side bar--->
for the address!

Enjoy your day, see you tomorrow.


3 comments:

  1. Love it! Monochrome is so effective and Paddington was one of my favourite cartoons - a winning combination xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. both cards are gorgeous - I didn't get in in time to get the limited edition stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the paddington card you have done x

    ReplyDelete