Monday 10 October 2011

A Partridge, a Pear Tree, but definitely not Christmas!

Its the start of another week already! The shops are getting ready for Christmas-im not though because I have loads of Birthdays to worry about first. I also feel the need to have a little break from all things Christmas, I have been making cards since about May! 
On that note, I will show you something non-Christmas.

This is an A5 card using the Claritystamp Partridges and Pear Trees, its still not Christmas though!


Have a good week folks!


4 comments:

  1. It took a moment to get the Christmas theme out of my head. When you talk about a partridge and a pear tree, your thoughts immediately rush to that. However, your card is quite simply a pretty countryside scene and could be used at any time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is just so beautiful love the colours and that Partridge is simply gorgeous the whole card is just amazing:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete