Sunday 22 January 2012

Show times for Creative Expressions next week.

Please Scroll down for regular blog posts!


My Creative Expressions shows for next weeks Blockbuster are as follows
(subject to change)
Hope you can join me!

Tuesday 17 Jan 
10pm Ideal World
Midnight Ideal World

Wednesday 18 Jan
11am Ideal World
1pm
4pm Create & Craft
6pm Ideal World
8pm Ideal World

Thursday 19 Jan
9am Ideal World
1pm
4pm
8pm Ideal World

Saturday 21 Jan
12 noon  Create & Craft
6pm Create & Craft

Sunday 22 Jan
9am  Create & Craft
2pm Create & Craft

I will try to update any changes as quickly as possible.


5 comments:

  1. Wow, you're one busy lady!! Have a fab week, I'll be watching as often as I can xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria, Your a very busy lady hopefully l will watch some of the programs:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow youre going to be busy!!! take it easy hun!! will aim to catch all of them, lol, but that maybe subject to change for me, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll catch as many as I can :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maria
    Been taping your shows. Thank you for the inspiration.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete