Thursday 19 April 2012

On Your Special Day

Hello!
Yes Im blogging two days on the trot, thought I better try and redeem myself after my absence.  The only problem is that I havent had time to photograph most of the stuff I have been up to recently or I just cant show you yet, so I am relying on a few older projects for this week.
This is one of the cards I did for Creative Stamping issue 3 using the free stamp set.  The theme I was set was Wedding, Brown & Teal, using Bleach techniques.
Im not too fond of stamping with Bleach, but its fun to colour with it and use it for spritzing and stuff, open a window for some air though wont you!

Hopefully I will be back tomorrow, I need to load this months Clarity homework for you to pick a winner.

Have a good one!


8 comments:

  1. Going to have to sit on the fence..not sure about this one Maria.. to me there is something not right.. sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card Maria. I have stamped in bleach and been happily surprised at some of the results. It very much depends on makeup of card doesn't it?
    regards,
    Sonia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the layout of this card and love the use of bleach as paint. This isn't something I've tried yet but as I need to have the windows open this may need to wait until the weather improves.
    Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the card very much but not sure what I'm looking for as not familiar with bleaching, perhaps one time when you're not so busy you could do one of your little tutorials

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour tones in this card Maria. I have not used bleach yet, but it's on the list of things to try. Thanks for the inspiration. Jo. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maria, This is beautiful and the colours are gorgeous too!:)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card and the stamp is fab. I can't try the bleaching technique as the smell of bleach can trigger a migraine! What a pain cause it looks so effective! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Maria, wow a fab card love it well done
    I am just catching up viewing as I have been poorly, feeling much better now and will be posting soon.
    You have been making some fabulous cards since I have been away
    well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete