Tuesday 19 June 2012

Some old catalogue cards

Good Morning to you, hope you are well?

I was looking through the masses of card pics on my computer and found a few that I have never blogged (to the best of my dodgy old memory) so I thought I would schedule a few random posts to show a couple.

These ones were made originally for a mail order catalogue for cardcraft.
The idea for Catalogue cards is to make loads of simple cards quickly, so I never really got time to play properly with any of these stamps.




Thanks for looking!




5 comments:

  1. Morning Maria, They are gorgeous and its great that you are sharing them love them all:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just shows that quick & simple cards can look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are brilliant and you would never think they were quick cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. they may be simple to you but they are exquisit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the lily image :-)

    xx Sazzle xx

    ReplyDelete