Tuesday 3 July 2012

Did I tell you about the weekend...

Evenin all!
That threw you didnt it- its usually good morning...
I just realised that I have been trying to blog about so much this week that I didnt manage to tell you how the weekend went.
Well it was great!
The class with myself and Annette was a great success and we have had some lovely feedback about the day.
I was so nervous about Linda coming because I thought "what can I possibly teach Craft Stamper of the year" seriously, she is a lady of unlimited talent and I have admired her work for a long time.
Annette doesnt get rattled by anything in a class, she just takes it all in her stride-I love working with her!
Sooo, you can imagine my joy when Linda enjoyed the day.
Im looking forward to next time she can squeeze one of my classes in.
From left to right
Sharon the Birthday Girl, Moi, Amber, Linda, Annette
Still smiling at the end of a busy crafty day!
Amber was funny with the wipeclean board, I bought it to write measurements etc on so everyone can see it, when we needed to pick up the pace a little to fit another card in by lunch, Amber changed the board to
KEEP CALM AND CRAFT FASTER!

Ok thats all for now, see you manyana for a sneek peek for Thursday..



1 comment:

  1. It was a fabulous workshop Maria, I loved every minute if it, even though you did work us hard! Amber was a little trooper all day and kept us all smiling. Already looking forward to the next one! Thanks to you and Annette for all your hard work, and your lovely comments. Take care and I'll see you again soon xxx

    ReplyDelete