Saturday 13 October 2012

Clarity Vintage Boy Racer.

Good Morning!
I have been waiting absolutely ages to share today's classroom kit from Claritystamp....
My workshop gang know how much I loved the old alphabet set, but the new Letterbox set is totally fabuuuuuulous! Everybody should have it, if you want to see what Barbara will do with it then tune in to create & craft at 11am today (Saturday). 

I used the solid square and the single box together to make the Chequered flag panel and then the letters for the banners, I couldn't find a modern sporty car die/stamp only classics so I took advantage of the versatility of the stamps and changed the plan from boy racer to vintage boy racer, thought it might be nice for a bloke of a certain age, what do you think?

6 comments:

  1. hello maria,i have got all my jobs done,just looking through my blogs ready for barbra,at 12. hope you enjoy your weekend,love bluebell-flowerwood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Maria and is that a hint of a mask I can see in the background ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Marie - love the checkered look, I'd be happy to give it to any of the Blokes in my family. Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Genius! what a brilliant card x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Maria, and yes I love the letterbox stamps....hope you have a lovely Sunday...hugs. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and your are right, those letterbox stamps are brilliant and added to my wish list!! xx

    ReplyDelete