Wednesday 7 November 2012

Clarity Fairy is away with the clouds!

Good morning

This is another of my Clarity Christmas makes, and surprisingly it's an 8x8!

I love this stamp! Looks really good using film/fibre too.
I also used my Sprucescape and tiny snowflake along with the Walter de la Mare sentiment.
The clouds were done with copier paper coming up from the right hand corner just about halfway, I find this a little more effective than covering the whole area.
 
I added some Sakura stardust to the trousers after colouring, and glazed the moon with Sakura 3d gel pen. A bit of glitter on the wings of course!
Hope you like it.
 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful and a very magical feel to thIs Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Love this one too Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. another fab card Maria love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really lovely Marie huggles Jimbo xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh this is so gorgeous! I love all the shine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow my Sakura 3D gel pens don't look like that? Its lovely, was nice to see you at NEC too. Sam

    ReplyDelete