Friday 21 December 2012

Black and white snowflake

Good morning!

Hope you are all well, and not having too many problems with the rain...

Actually, is rain the least of our worries? Is today the last day?

I remember sitting in Mr Rogers English class in 1980 and debating the end of the world that was going to happen in 1984, my first thought was 'oh well it's ages away anyway' but when 84 came around I was very uneasy, especially because the nuclear threat from Russia was quite real at the time,it was a scary time so I hope I have managed to put Stevie and Amber's minds at ease a little so they don't feel the fear I did as a teenager.

Maybe we should start a 'nice' rumour and see if that spreads as quickly as the doom and gloom, in the meantime here is a card to take your mind off it...

 

This is one I made for my good friend and neighbour Julie and her family, she is Aunty Julie to the bunnies and fishies when I'm away.

I cut an aperture using a spellbinder, Venetian I think, backed it with black, added a white circle and punched snowflake. The stamps are from Claritystamp of course.

Hope you like it!

3 comments:

  1. This is so simple yet so elegant Maria, Merry Christmas and all the best to you and the kids hope you all have a wonderful time with Annette and her family...huggles Jimbo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very stylish maria, a real ' less is more' card....I love it. Hope you all have a brilliant Christmas and look forward to seeing you in the New Year. X X X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful card Maria......Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a happy new year xx

    ReplyDelete