Saturday 9 February 2013

A bit grungy..

Good morning!

It's Saturday and I'm NOT WORKING!!!yeah...

I thought I would take advantage of the free tickets for the craft show in Manchester, come and say hello if you spot me and Amber.

Right, a card..

This one is using the Travel stamp from Justrite

 

The background was created by stamping in versamark and brushing with mica.

Next I clear embossed and added vintage photo and aged mahogany inks.

Then stamped again and die cut the sprockets.

Hope you like it.

Have a nice weekend whatever your doing.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,love the background.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, enjoy the craft show, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love steam punk & just have to have these stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great day fab card love it Maria xx Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the rich colours in this hon! x

    ReplyDelete