Thursday 7 February 2013

A rose or a thorn?

Good afternoon

Hope you are all well

Today's card is another Clarity sample from the weekend

This one started it's life very differently, I fact it was almost in the bin.

I was supposed to be making a hanging heart, so I painted it then stamped in Archival, then when I glazed it the colour of the archival changed dramatically and I didn't like it anymore. So I threw it to one side, it ended up sat on this sheet of paper near some die cut swirls and I decided it didn't look too bad if I could tie the colours in together. What do you think?

 

 

 

9 comments:

  1. I think it looks lovely Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely idea though I would prefer a more delicate background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fab Maria! Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fab Maria hugs Sue J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you didn't throw it away, it's lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its funny how the ones you are going to give up on are often the ones that end up in the pile of some of the best.? I really like it Maria. Sam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yoo Mrs I must have missed this one . Loving the heart glad you didn't whizz it xx

    ReplyDelete