Monday 4 February 2013

Clarity Bunny bag...with choccy!

Happy Monday to you!

Did you catch the Claritystamp shows yesterday?

It was lovely to see Amber's creations shown, especially as she has not been rubber stamping much lately, but she now seems all interested in making ATC'S. Thank you to everyone who sent Amber lovely comments!

 

I had trouble deciding which of my makes to show you first....

 

So I settled for this one, i really loved working with these bunnies, just don't tell Milly Posh Paws as she gets jealous...

I stamped the bunnies and glazed them, then added some PanPastels.

I used the letterbox kit with the number kit or the wording.

And you can't send a gift bag without something in it can you, I had to take the Malteser bunnies out of packaging and put in cello bags, so no unauthorised advertising on tv!

The mask used is a Splodge, the paw punch is an EK.

Thanks or stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Yes I saw the shows yesterday ( my hubby knows better than to get in the way on BARBARA days)and Amber is so talented,it is hard to think of her as so young.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw the shows yesterday. Your Amber does some lovely stuff - takes after her mother

    Love the bunny bag - cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Maria and well done Amber hugs Sue J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh this is so lovely - those bunnies are gorgeous! I have the Clarity shows recorded - am looking forward to watching them! xx

    ReplyDelete