Friday 22 February 2013

Handmade and hexagons

Hello!

Weekend is nearly here, I will be working...ok,so I get paid for indulging in what I love but the driving and packing counts as work doesn't it!

Time for card number 3 in the handmade paper cards I made for Creative Cardmaking.

For this one I used a bit of all the papers I made added with a bit of Kraft. I wanted to keep these cards simple, the focus was supposed to be the paper after all.

The sentiment is a Claritystamp,this is one of the ones that stays on the rack in front of my desk, never gets put away!

Have a good day even if your not doing what you love...

 

2 comments:

  1. You keep creating these lovely cards girl. This is another!! Those papers are fab and of course where would we be without a Clarity stamp thrown in for good measure. Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this hugs Sue J xxxxx

    ReplyDelete