Tuesday 12 March 2013

Crafty bit of Kraft..

Good morning!

I just realised I hadn't blogged since Saturday, bad blogger..

Here is another 'use it up' card, yes there is still some more to show you.

 

I had a ton of little accents from the Moroccan Spellbinders and I got bored using them whole, so I cut a couple down the centre longways to see what they looked like, they make a square frame, so that was my starting point.

The only bits not from the bag of stuff was, the card blank and a bit of black card to mat the music score onto.

Hope you like it, thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. It's lovely Maria, I must start saving more of my bits n pieces! Hope you've recovered from the train journeys! Take care now, Pat xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I should have a go at using my snippets! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea for using all the bits and bobs up Maria ..huggles hun Sue J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww Maria, This is so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely Maria. Hope you've recovered from your epic journey!! See you at GNPE :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely tones (musically and colours). Will see you on saturday can't wait. x

    ReplyDelete