Saturday 2 March 2013

Creative Stamping issue 9

Mornin!

Just a quick post because I'm off out, no work involved but I will be stopping by a craft shop.

I thought I would show you this...

These are the projects I have in Creative Stamping issue 9, on sale now, do you like? I used the stamps that come free with the mag, so go and grab a copy before they all go.

I will show you them individually in he next couple of days so you can see close up.

I'm off to put my lippy on ready to go out, have a good Saturday.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Maria, your projects are stunning. Have a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW love these Maria- Got to get the mag! I have just set up a blog (well Elizabeth has for me!!) just done my first blog for clarity challenge. Thanks for your inspiration. x http://annscraftycorner.blogspot.co.uk/ if you want a look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects Maria will be getting the mag!

    ReplyDelete