Wednesday 13 March 2013

Plastered part 1

Good morning!

Hope it's warming up where you are, will be nice to turn the heating down won't it.

Today's card is the first in a series I did for Creative Cardmaking issue 52,it's the one I write my little diary page for, it's on sale now so go grab it...

Anyways, the piece is all about texture with a difference..

 

I started with some Tim Holtz Tissue wrap on a card, added some distress inks and Dylusions sprays.

Then added some plaster through sequin waste and brushed with ink lightly.

The little cylinders are made from plaster bandage....

Not telling you any more, go get the mag lol

Hope you like it.

7 comments:

  1. Love it maria,will have to go get the mag now.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this the colours and textures are great x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Maria. Will pick up the magazine for more info.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Maria! OH will kill me if I buy another mag! Ill have to wait until he's not with me hehe! Take care now! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab as usual Maria Sue J xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Maria lots of texture going on and great colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful! Will be getting the mag for sure! xx

    ReplyDelete