Monday 4 March 2013

The secret is out!

Evening!

Yep I'm late, sorry!

I needed a lazy morning and then I got tied up with all sorts, I have to do 2 sets of editorials, couple of Hougie samples, pack for Glasgow and throw a bit of housework in somewhere too.

Anyway, did you her the news Barbara announced yesterday on telly?

Little ole me will be doing Clarity on telly!!!

You will still have your Clarity weekend with Barbara each month, and somewhere in the middle of the month I will do my bit. The feedback yesterday was fantastic,so many lovely messages, thank you!

Now, speaking of Clarity on telly, here is one of my samples from yesterday.

 

I started with some Dylusion sprays, a mask and a water spritzer. Then stamped some foliage, Annabel and the squiggle, and some text all in Archival ink, and coloured with he sprays.

Hope you like it!

13 comments:

  1. When looking at this amazing card, it is clear to see why Barbara has chosen you to demo her products! Its a no brainer! Your work is always wonderful and you deserve this gig. Well done and I am looking forward to your shows xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I jumped for joy when I heard Barbara announce that we would have 2 Clarity sessions a month, bar far the best stamps around... can't wait..... am loving the new stamps which Barbara drew, so different and I really thought they weren't my thing, then Isaw the demo and have to have them.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely brilliant news! Well deserved! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doing my bestest! happy dance for you Maria Congratulations xxx Think I need to invest in some Dylusions brill effect. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Maria is lovely so colourful too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Maria, that is excellent news ... and you so deserve it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so so pleased at your news- will be great to have clarity mid month too! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was fab news Maria!!! so well deserved couldnt happen to a nicer person and this card is stunning huggles hun Sue J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Maria. You deserve it. I will be emailing every one of your shows in the hope of winning one of your fabulous creations. Hugs, Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card Maria, loving those colours and sprays....I feel a purchase coming on......and what Fantastic news....Well deserved and you will be great....hugs. X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Maria - looking forward to your show. Please don't forget to let everyone know when you will be on.Love the card the colours are fab.x

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooo niiice xx
    I wasn't too sure about these lady stamps when I saw them on the website but I am quite taken with them now I have seen some samples. Love the background too x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colours you have used here....where did you buy the inks from MAria? really Love this.

    ReplyDelete