Wednesday 10 April 2013

Clarity shells and a dab of paint...

Good Morning!

As promised, I'm trying to make amends for my absence..

This is another of my samples from the weekend

 

I used my Gelli for the background but it was a bit bright,so o gave it a white wash.

I made the tags with the Gelli too, but instead of painting the whole Gelli I just randomly slapped enough paint to stamp the shell into.

The frantage on the bottom tag is disguising something....I thought I would add a couple of pearls to the frantage for effect.

That's it!

Thanks for stopping by, have a good day.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Maria This is stunning l like the vintage look on the tags and the layout so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh very pretty! It makes me long for the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is one stunning creation Maria.So beautiful.Love the sentiment too.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh stunning - can't wait to get my hands on the gelli plate can you do some sun to go with the theme then we can imagine we are on the beach pretty please:)xx

    ReplyDelete