Tuesday 7 May 2013

Gellied Silhouettes...

Yep late again!

I've been sat waiting for gas engineer, so much for appointments...

Then I have to dust and polish and other yakky things, but I thought I would blog quickly.

This is another of my Clarity samples from the weekend..

The background was created on my Gelli Plate,incase you hadn't guessed.

And I used the character silhouette stamps, I added a white edge to make them pop, then finished with one of the sentiments from the Happy word set Gold embossed.

Hope you like it.

Thanks or stopping by and leaving me a comment!

 

8 comments:

  1. Very nice card...you never disappoint. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Maria, I think i'm going to have to get a gelli plate, love the effect you've created here!
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Maria - what a fab New Year card. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! I adore those silhouettes and I love my Gelli plate, I just need to play more! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gelli plates are great I love the stamps too. Thanks for the inspiration another stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG love it love it love it xx

    ReplyDelete