Wednesday 8 May 2013

Last minute Less is More...

Blimey I've left this late again!

This weeks challenge over at Less is More is using a colour wheel...

I went with Violet and Yellow Green

I mixed my inks on my Splodge Away and stamped my Clarity Leafy Swirl twice,then the little Hummingbird and sentiment in Black Archival.

Oh and speaking of challenges, don't forget about this months Clarity challenge over on the blog, the theme is to make your sentiment the focal of your card.

Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. Pretty combo Blue and Green. Beautiful Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Maria,I'm so glad that I have found your blog! You show so beautiful works on your Blogspot. If you like to come over, I have giveaway in my blog! Great CANDIES and 15% on my new opening of a full-Cool, creative shops! In many languages. Composed of all the heart and with love for crafting exquisite creative, sewing and decorating and many, many different techniques and sweet craft kits for children. We currently provide daily a new, even more soon Vintage and Shabby Shic and many Tilda fabrics. I will be glad, your come and take a look. Lots of love from Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours Maria hope to see you Saturday at HSx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love the misty colours of the swirl with the black of the hummingbird - fabulous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi maria

    Love this card as well. Glad that you have joined C & C with Clarity2. Love the simplicity of this one.

    ReplyDelete