Thursday 2 May 2013

Meadow Dance frame

Afternoon!

I just realised its about 4 days since I blogged, again!

So I thought I would own tools for 5 minutes and blog one of my demos that I did on telly on Tuesday with Deano...

This is an example of how it's good to revisit a stamp sometimes, because It had never occurred to me that the main stamp could be used to make a frame, doh...

Dean was funny, when I was nearly at the end of the demo I thought we were really short on time, so I was going to leave the bright purple sun, but Dean was trying to discreetly draw my attention to it because he thought I'd forgotten it, bless him!

Hope you like the card.

Don't forget about Barbara's shows on Saturday and Sunday, also, there is a new challenge over on the Claritystamp Challenge blog, please support the design team.

Have a good one!

 

12 comments:

  1. It would never have occurred to me either Maria! It makes a lovely frame. I enjoyed watching you demo this xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning, Maria ... very inspiring x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So clever and effective Maria. Will be using your great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous design Maria. Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another great card. Love your shows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Maria. The frame is inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Maria, I didn't see the morning show the internet went off at work!!! so mad!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved this when I saw you demonstrating it - such a cool design! I think I need to get these stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for helping us to think outside the box! On the hunt for shaving brushes :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Maria, Beautiful card, I love these stamps have added them to my wish list. Really love the colours you have used.

    Happy crafting
    Chrissie x x x

    ReplyDelete