Saturday 11 May 2013

New Life

Its not good morning,afternoon or evening- its middle of the night!!

So I might as well blog while I'm laying here...

This is another of my Clarity samples from last weekend.

I had a couple of Basic Gelli backgrounds to use up, and this seemed to fit what I wanted to achieve, a modern 'new baby' card.

The tangle I used is called Cadent.

My letterbox kit came in handy to work with the new 'happy' word set.

Hope you like it!

Your comments are appreciated.. I will be picking a random commenter for a giveaway on Sunday.

 

11 comments:

  1. Love it Maria. Black n white always look so elegant bnd this certainly stands out from the crowd! Gorjus! X x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely change from pale pink or pale blue. Very striking and unusual Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Maria. Always like black and white, and so different for a new baby card. I'm really liking the look of the 'happy' word set, another one for the shopping list. Have a great weekend, enjoy Port Sunny. Crafty hugs Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous monochromatic card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely mono card and could easily be done in a colour too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a clever idea I love your ideas and so glad you are on create and craft every month. I don't always leave a comment but always visit your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Maria, I'm really enjoying your shows on Create and Craft. It's lovely to see even more ideas for using our Clarity stamps. Can you clarify when you are on TV this week please? The timings on the Clarity newsletter seem to have disappeared from the C&C timetable. Hope you are going to be appearing soon, I love your designs.
    Happy Creating,
    Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi Maria

    A Zentangle card how fabulous. Love the stork.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this stamp Maria and very classy card.x

    ReplyDelete