Friday 7 June 2013

Muted Toadstools

Good nearly afternoon!

Nope I haven't been lying in bed all morning, i was up early to see to all the animals and ive even done some housework, hazardous I know!

So while I sit with a coffee I thought I would blog..

Here is another of my samples for Barbara's shows last weekend.

 

I absolutely love these Toadstools, they look so good in any colour scheme.

I thought I would dust off my Promarkers for this one, I do neglect them sometimes.

I also used a couple of the Hares and Fern stamp, and oh look..it's my fave sentiment again!

I mixed Hazelnut ink and Currant together for the hills and Fern.

Hope you like it!

 

12 comments:

  1. Love the subtle colours Maria. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Maria, you come up with a lot of great colour schemes, so pleasing to the eye. Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful Maria fab colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way the Hare is Jumping for joy....Lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. Love the colours xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice. Love the colours xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Maria, love the colour scheme, particularly the ferns at the top.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card! I love the soft colours and the Toadstools. the sentiment is lovely too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is pretty and the sentiment is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Maria

    Love the toadstools on this card, the colour scheme is pretty goos to. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete