Monday 12 August 2013

While Shepherds Watch...

Afternoon!

Monday again, not sure how that happened but there it is..

My weekend was manic, Preston Saturday, Stevenage Sunday!

Today should be a day off but I need to tidy the devastation I create when packing for a busy weekend, also I have a magazine deadline this week which needs my attention.

I thought I'd show you another Clarity sample from this months new releases...

I used the Shepherd set and the new stunning Snowflake stencil set.

Not a great photo but I have glazed and lightly glittered the music scrolls.

Thanks for stopping by, come back tomorrow for another Graphic 45 card.

8 comments:

  1. Love the card Maria, never would have thought to use the stamps like this. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card Maria liking tge stencilled background and how you have done little tiles x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW I Love this Maria xxx gorgeous card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh clever....how do you think these things up? Love it...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's fab!!! Really love it! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maria

    Love today's card. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete