Sunday 8 December 2013

A ride around the British Isles...

Happy Sunday to ya!

Shhh,don't wake me up....when this goes live, I will either be talking in my sleep or snoring loudly or both...

I did work hard yesterday though.

Anyway, here is another of my samples from last weekend.

I used the new British Isles stamps along with the Harley and Life is a Journey, which I use a lot!

The ink I used...if I remember rightly, I used Cranberry Adi to stamp the solid British Isles and Plum Archival to stamp the outline and other images.

Hope you like it!

Come back tomorrow to see another Copic coloured Christmas card..I may be awake then too!

 

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely Maria. Great for the men in our life who are so difficult to design for x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this. love the idea of using bits of old book, presumably, for background xx

    ReplyDelete