Tuesday 17 December 2013

Vintage Gelli not Vodka Jelly

Good Morning!

I was flicking through looking for something to show you for today, this is what I found..

This was done using up a piece of Gelli plate waste, it was the piece I blotted with before I pulled my print, too good for the bin don't you think?

Then for a very simple focal piece I used a die cut from a Tim Holtz bigz die, stamped my beloved vintage car, then gently brushed Slate ink downwards through the same stencil as the Gellied background.

I haven't added links to any products this time, brain isn't fully functional yet, it's 3.20 am! But I'm sure you can guess the stamp,stencil,Gelli are all from Claritystamp.

Ok I'm off to either mooch about in the dark and make a drink or just lay back down and toss/turn a while longer..

Have a good day!

 

6 comments:

  1. I am awake too, Maria. My own fault as I forgot to turn the heating down and too idle to go back downstairs, especially as I have to get up early to go to see The Hobbit. I quite agree that your lovely print is far too good for the bin and ties up so well with the car image. Nice one. xxx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Maria. Early shift this week, so I'm just sat here with my cuppa knowing I need to get a move on! Loving the simplicity of the design.. a great card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like this one Maria xxx
    Maggie…The Hobbit is great!
    Don't have the car stamp…..one to consider I think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the brick stencil, definitely worth keeping x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I wasn't awake lol. I love this card xx

    ReplyDelete