Wednesday 8 January 2014

Seahorses...

Afternoon!

I said I would show you that Seahorse card didn't I.....

Here it is, it's an 8x8.

It's actually 3 layers, base layer is a Gelli print, middle layer is velum, top layer is heat resistant acetate.

I also used the little tropical fish stamps from Clarity.

Barbara really loved this one, so I will be putting the instructions on the V

Claritystamp gallery.

Also today, Barb is featuring the Seahorses on her blog, so for a different look go and have a gander...

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely, the seahorse stamps are fab x

    ReplyDelete
  2. three layers!!! wonderful effect waiting for these little fellas to arrive from Clarity :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so clever Maria....and three layers ..I like the sound of that...look forward to seeing how you created it...hugs......Jo. X

    ReplyDelete