Monday 13 January 2014

UTEE butterfly

Good Morning!

And it's the start of what promises to be a manic week for me...the event taking up most of the time is preparing and moving into my business unit, yeah!

I'll show you some piccies soon.

But you want to see a card don't you..

This is one I did for Creative Cardmaking a while ago, the theme was UTEE.

For this one I cut a square of board and triple embossed with clear powder,then on the last layer threw some mica powder in, then while still hot I stamped a Claritystamp butterfly into the UTEE.

The lush cutting die is a Cheery Lynn from Oyster.

Hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by.

 

8 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Maria. Looking forward to updates about your new business venture. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colour you created there Maria - looking forward to seeing your photos. I like the way the butterfly is only partly there - XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Maria, I do love this butterfly stamp and Thanks to you I have bought it and use it often....have a good week, but save something for me to do on Sunday.....Jo. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Maria

    love today's card, and I have the butterfly. I love the background die as well. I found and ordered the embossing folder yesterday and ordered it. thanks for all the hard work you do on our behalf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a beautiful card x
    I'm so excited for you getting business premises ... Lucky people of Birkenhead :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous is your card and stunning Butterfly image xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card Maria! Looking forward to seeing Pics of new business, wish I lived nearer would come for a visit (and a spend) Good luck to you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Maria - as you can see I have managed to grab a few minutes out of the week of being a truly happy Mum and taxi driver xx

    ReplyDelete