Thursday 5 June 2014

Extreme masking again...

Hello!

I said I would show you what I did with the Filigraphy stamps that go with the big floral stencil...

Well actually I just used one of the petal stamps..

I do love making large backgrounds from little stamps!

I stamped the word lines first then masked the central area, stamped and masked as I went along, then brushed a couple of ink colours. Last time I did this with the family tree Filigraphy petals I used a turquoise ink with yellow, I think I prefer that colour combo, what do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Fab card Maria. I think they are both stunning colour combinations, beautiful in their own right.
    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colours just as much, Maria. Lovely and warm. Would be nice for an Autumn card or masculine too. Beautiful! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fab Maria, great work with your masking...I love these colours too...really warm and rich...hugs. Jo. X

    ReplyDelete