Wednesday 21 January 2015

Budget Challenge card 2

Late on parade again, oops.

I'm here now though, and I said id show you another card from the budget challenge I did for Creative Cardmaking...

This one is a shaker card using some more book pages and some seed beads that were in the bargain basket.

I also used my brick wall Claritystencil with some Picked Raspberry ink, and a couple of elements from a piece of Marion Smith scrapbook paper.

This one is a little different from my usual preferred style but it fitted nicely with the other cards in the set.

I'll show you one more tomorrow if you pop back.

Have a good evening whatever you're doing!

5 comments:

  1. So pretty is your card l like the idea of a shaker card it's really lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having a massive sort out this week Maria, and was toying with getting rid of the beads I have left from my sewing days. Just in time you have made me think that I should keep them after all! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting cards. great ideas xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and pretty card, Maria. Not surprised you tore up that book though...was it a dictionary of scientific terms? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one.....it's giving me ideas.....!

    ReplyDelete