Friday 16 January 2015

Road Trip

Good Morning and happy almost weekend!

Today's card is one of my samples for America.

I used a mixture of the Sunglasses sets with the various elements that come with each, all available on the Clarity website. And I used my letterbox kit of course.

Right then, lots to do today, including organising stuff for Jake bunny's road trip tomorrow when he will meet a potential wifey, hopefully with any luck on Sunday I can show you a picccy of the happy couple!

Have a good one!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this is a stunning card! I love it! Good luck with the matchmaking, I am looking forward to the photo of the happy couple! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh now this is fabulous. What great colours and such a super idea. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great male card. Really hope that you are able to welcome pretty Bonnie into your home and your hearts. She will be a very lucky girl to have you as a new Mummy and Jake as her bunny hubby. Just finished packing my class for my own road trip to your Preston class tomorrow. Jeanette xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it works out with Jake and he has some company. I love your card colours are beautiful. Hope class goes well, I have booked a couple with Sally-Ann. Never been to a workshop so hope I don't make an idiot of myself. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is again another one of your stunning creations truly beautiful l love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this.very cleverly constructed xx

    ReplyDelete