Tuesday 6 January 2015

Which one, you choose?

Happy Tuesday to ya!
I said id show you another telly sample today, but I also want to share a step by step project with you, I have 2 step by steps available but can't decide which one first, so you choose.
Leave a comment below letting me know which one you would like first, the clock or the card, and whichever is most popular will be what I blog tomorrow,ok?

Here's the pics to choose from....
Or

Ok Thats it for today, little Jake is at the vet this morning, he's being 'knocked out' so Sean can get a proper look at his cheek teeth, very very important in a bunny because their teeth grow continuous throughout their entire life, I must say I'm uneasy about him having anaesthetic but as he will not allow the tools in his mouth there is no alternative.

22 comments:

  1. Ooh ooh ooh the clock please Miss. I was blown away by it on Sunday as was Dean. I love them both but def clock for me pls. Good luck to Jake - I am sure he will be fine sweetie. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Maria - bottom left is my choice - kids on the swings....hope all goes well with Jake
    Love
    Kim xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim that's all one card lol, the choice is between the card and the clock? X

      Delete
  3. Dilemma! but I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are great but I would love to see how the clock pic is done please. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about card today, clock next time? X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both of them. I agree with Barbara - show both!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh the clock Maria please. It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope Jake gets on ok at the vets. Poor soul! I love both these projects. Would love to see a step by step on the clock please as it's like "totes amazeballs" . ...but would love to see the card another time...xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha Like Barbara's comment. I would do card and build the suspense a little ore for your lovely clock. xx I hope Jake is OK.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maria both are awesome but my vote goes out for the click, please then the card then a surprise! These are both fab

    ReplyDelete
  11. The clock please Maria, and I am so pleased you are back blocking, love to see your cards and get new ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely the clock, please. Lots of hugs for little Jake and for you, Maria. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Clock first please Maria. Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Think maybe you will have to do both too,, but if have to choose it would to see step by step for the clock please, then the card, but the clock first!

    ReplyDelete
  15. They're both amazing, but my choice is the clock, hope Jake is ok, x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Card please but they are both great xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. clock with some details please xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. The clock please Maria xx I hope Jake is okay. X

    ReplyDelete