Sunday 1 February 2015

Kind words are the flowers...

Hello!

I thought id blog inbetween jobs around the house, I'm hoping to actually dry some washing on the line seeing as the sun is shining a little.

This is a large box frame I made on my score board for Barbara's telly show this morning.

I used the Heart stencil and Kind Words stamp set.

I look the look of paper cutting but my hands aren't usually up to it, but I thought id try to do it little bit at a time as I was up to date with my work.

I used my Chameleon pens to colour the image on the acetate.

I would love to do a version of this in class, so I need to substitute the fussy cutting, I'm not sure how popular I'll be if I make every do this amount of cutting.

Don't forget Barbara is back on Create & Craft at 5pm for an extra hour.

 

5 comments:

  1. This is just lovely Maria, I thought maybe you had a new gizmo for cutting but guess you are just good with a knife and have patience. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks fab. no way would i be able to do all that cutting xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous piece Maria. In fact I have just caught up on all your recent posts (sorry my bad) and you as always are on a roll. Fantastic designs and wonderful ideas. I so wish I could get to one of your crafty days (maybe I shall have to take a little holiday). Always inspirational, never disappointed. xxxx

    ReplyDelete