Sunday 7 February 2016

Soul Food Sunday #6

Evening!

It's been a busy week, so bloggy has been a bit quiet, I didn't want to miss a Sunday foody post though.

I mentioned last week id show you another pudding/dessert.

One of my fave puds has always been rice pudding, so I figured out a Slimming World friendly version.

I used 65g pudding rice

Couple of spoons of sweetener, depending on your taste

500ml of unsweetened almond milk

Sprinkle of nutmeg

Cook in the oven for an hour

Because I have unsweetened almond milk for my healthy A, I can have a full litre each day, otherwise I would have to syn the milk for the pud.

Nice with some fresh strawberries or try mixing in half pot of muller light yogurt.

Try it!

Ok, I'll be back on Tuesday, I promise.

Thanks for stopping in.

Hugs!

 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this recipe, I too only drink almond milk and been looking for a recipe for rice pudding as I love it. Will make this tomorrow for my pudding after tea.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely Maria. Does the almond milk taste like marzipan?? Like the nut but not marzipan and that puts ne off trying the almond milk. I might try it for this though and add a muller cherry yoghurt. Thanks for sharing. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maria. I have just seen on telly. You look amazing. I have loads to lose. I hope I have your courage and strength to do it. Well done you are a true inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete